Sunday, May 15, 2016

Singapore/Travel Guide/A must go place.

Since, I think I could help somebody by writing this down, so I'm gonna go with some places which I think you guys should visit on your days in Singapore:
I recommend; 

1. Orchard Road.

This is a must place which I think some of you guys may knew as well. This is a street full of fashions, brand, somehow we call urban city. There are a plenty of things to do in ochard road such as  shopping, foods, etc. You can enjoy your day, with a different styles of foods, and yes try on clothes from a different store is a must (my silly idea)!

I found this video on YouTube, and I did not own any of this video. This is just a sample overview of orchard road. 

2. Bugis 

Bugis Is a no different shopping world from orchard, just orchard road are more cooler and also much more expensive. But you can also find a plenty of brand in bugis as well. To be honest, if you're looking for a normal reasonable price brand and some normal average foods I recomment Bugis as well!


3. Universal studios/Sentosa

universal studios and Sentosa is a good place for you guys to take a beautiful outdoor shots. Yes, some place in Sentosa were banned from taking picture, but there are a plenty place which you could take a perfect picture. For universal studios, you can experience something beautiful in life similar to Disney land as well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment